Subject: Re: [Leica] Metz 40MZ-3i with R6
From: "John McLeod" <johnmcleod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 19:38:56 +0000

Robert,

Thanks for the input, but I must say that I have a basic grasp of how TTL
works.  I was unclear with the wording of my question.  The question I had
was whether the 40MZ-3i can be mounted on an R6 such that when I want to
change the aperture (I know I'm in TTL mode) I do not have to set the
aperture on the lens and the flash separately.  In other words, even in TTL
mode, one wants to select the aperture.  With my set-up I have to not only
set the lens aperture but actually fuss with the flash aperture setting too.
 And I was asking if there is a better with an R6.  The answer, from others,
appears to be "no".

John McLeod