Subject: Re: [Leica] Metz 40MZ-3i with R6
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 14:37:41 -0400

John:

You set the flash for TTL flash and the gun delivers the required light for
the aperture set.  In other words, with ttl, the flash senses the light
hitting the film and shuts off when enough has reached it.  When setting
your aperture, you must ensure it is withinh the working range of the
flash.  For example, you would not use F16 for objects 50 feet away unless
you had really fast film in the camera.

Regards,

Robert