Subject: Re: [Leica] Apology and Oratory (was: Apples and Oranges)
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 16:58:34 +0100

Ted,

> Gee what a " nice loving  description" :) of the family! If I didn't
> see the smiley at the end of the post, I'd have wondered if your New
> Year's eve single malt was alittle on the heavy side. :)

Yeah, it's one of the drawbacks of written communication.  I often joke
with people, saying things that, if written down, sound horrible, but
I say them in such a way that there can be no mistake that I'm joking.

I'm glad you did see the Smiley!  I think you guys are great, so I was
just collectively pulling yer legs ;-)  Besides, I thought I'd show
Peter that we *do* have a sense of humour and *don't* necessarily take
ourselves too seriously.

>There's only one colour of new gear....black! :)

Amen.  Father Ted speaks the gospel! ;)

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just "DOHH" it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho