Subject: RE: [Leica] Project '99 ? a picture a day!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 19:23:15 -0800

Kevin Hoffberg wrote:

>I'm in.  I have a roll of E6 and another of B&W from a closed down cement
>factory I found in Oakland, CA.  On the way home, I managed to get myself
>lost and found a bunch of chaps restoring an 1800's vintage locomotive on a
>rail siding down near the piers.  There's probably a year's worth of image
>opportunities just there.>>>>>>

Hi Kevin,

Well at the moment at least there are two Leica shooter user's in here. I
should be in for a "couple today....a bonus at the beach."  I'm just going
to soup film, let you know later.

This project '99 "one a day meanigful picture" thing is like shooting fish
in a barrel. Maybe that's the problem with it for our "street shooters,"
no challenge. :)

The hardest part will be keeping track of the prints in chronilogical order
for 365 days and captioning same, so that on January 1, 2000 there will be
a meaningful picture collection for each day of '99.

I wonder if the machines  could handle posting the whole 365 to the LUG? ;)
Kidding guys, just kidding!!  No no I'm not going to. :)
ted

>I mentioned in another post I'd recently taken out my Canon EOS because I
>felt guilty, only to return it to the shelf after blessedly finishing the
>roll up on whatever was handy.  Shooting happily away with my M3 (B&W) and
>my M6 (E6), the aesthetic shock of the Canon soon faded completely from
>mind.  Bliss.
>
>Cheers
>Kevin Hoffberg

Ted Grant