Subject: Re: [Leica] Project '99 ? a picture a day!
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 12:55:46 +0000

So far so good from icy central Connecticut especially since Santa
left a 400 Telyt under my Christmas twig so that I could add a
photographic dimension to my birding activities.  New Year's day
netted a robin as the first bird "shot" in '99, and yesterday
produced a somewhat uncooperative red bellied woodpecker who
moved out of the shadows only after I ran out of film.

Some initial attempts with this lens and these subjects are at:
http://www.connix.com/~royzart/leicabirds.htm

Roy