Subject: Re: [Leica] SM Leicas
From: Kent Jon Peters <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 11:05:17 -0800

Just reading about Bob's IIIc.  I have a IIIf setup and use it
EVERYWHERE.  It takes great, quiet, pictures and looks enough like a toy
that people naturally relax around it. I have a 'bullet' style finder
for when I use the longer lenses and it looks just like something out of
Star Wars-- again, people love it.  When hiking or camping, I frequently
just take off with a backback (which can hold everything of the SM size)
and a monopod-- works great!  Loaded with tech pan, the IIIF rules, I
consistently get better shots that with my Rolliflex-- surprisingly!
Kent