Subject: Re: [Leica] glamour/nude photography
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 12:41:50 -0500

Francesco-
I was taught a long time ago that 'Wide angle lenses are not very flattering
because of the apparent fore-shortening of the face, anf they make the arms
look big, especially on women, which is a no-no"
I have always used a 90 or 135 for shooting portraits, but the few shots of
folks that you've posted don't seem to have this distortion- is it because
of the Leica lenses, or are you using some technique to eliminate it?
Dan
dwpost@msn.com