Subject: Re: [Leica] was:Apples and Oranges..now time and age!:)
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 12:53:38 -0500

Ted-
I have a feeling that we'll still be thrashing out our differences well into
the new millennium. If I may, it is similar to the opinions held by lovers
of single malts- I prefer Glennfiddich because it is to me one of the
lighter, more airy single malts, but I am sure there are some who would
consider me a philistine, and a closet consumer of blended Scots whisky!
 Heck yeah! and I like a Scotch Collins once in a while too!)
And when I'm 100, I too will be still shooting! (Honey- hold the camera a
little more steady there, so I can push the shutter release....)
Dan
dwpost@msn.com