Subject: Re: [Leica] glamour/nude photography
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 17:04:55 -0800

Having just gotten out of the "erotic nude" photo business,
I have 2 years experience shooting nude females with Leicas,
both M6 and R8.  My favorite M lenses for shooting women
were the 35/2 ASPH, 50/2, and 90/2.8.  For the R8 I used the
50/2, the 85/1.4, the 100/2.8 APO and the 180/2.8 APO.
I have over 4,000 slides of beautiful females shot with Leicas!
If you'd like me to post some sample Leica nudes for you to
see, with lens information included, let me know.

Francesco