Subject: [Leica] They don't make 'em like they used to, or do they
From: "Bert Collier" <collier@kootenay.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 16:47:24 -0800

emu@aloha.com
Thank you for your prompt and informative reply. I too have heard of early
metering bugs and was glad to hear they were just on the early cameras. The
quickload kit allows you to load a M2 or M3 the same way you load a M6,
though the bottom. It replaces the removabile take-up spool the M2s and M3s
came with. I heard about it from cameraquest and found one in the used
inventory of Wall Street Camera (www.leicawsc.com).