Subject: Re: [Leica] Request for Advice
From: "Bert P. Krages" <krages@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 07:55:07 -0800

A couple of thoughts on inexpensive cameras that allow for aperture control
and filters.

The FED 5C is a Russian rangefinder camera that has a primitive meter,
generally comes with a not-too-sharp but fairly fast lens, and can take
Leica screw mount lenses.

The Nikon EM is an aperture-priority SLR made during the late 1970s/early
1980s.

Both cameras can generally be purchased by auction on www.eBay.com.