Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Apples and Oranges ( EOS-3 thread)
From: Patrick Giagnocavo <pgiagnoc@qi.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:42:49 -0500

"Robert G. Stevens" wrote:
> Not to sound sexist, but not used properly, this eye sensor autofocus might
> get well focused breasts in a case like this if the photographer happened
> to be male and was not paying attention to where he was looking when the
> shutter was pressed.  Since most of the photo adds do use sexism to their
> advantage, can I assume the female pool player was fairly good looking?

Hmmm, I wonder if using a lens with very limited depth of field
(like 100mm F2 wide open) might not result in rather embarassing
images in such a case!

The woman was I suppose attractive enough - there was enough depth
of field that her whole body was in sharp focus, so I guess we'll
never know the truth :-)  .

./patrick