Subject: [Leica] R4s Winder
From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 13:11:44 -0800

[Eric wrote}

You do know that the winder and motor on R4s stop at frame 36
automatically, right? I like that feature. I wind on one extra fame at the
beginning, (to frame 2) then shoot to the end. That leaves 35 frames on the
roll of film. Perfect for 7x 5 frame neg. sleeves.

I didn't know that, and thanks for the suggestion about how to get just 35
frames; but the problem I'm having with the winder starts at
"twenty-something" not "thirty something" frames.

- --Gib