Subject: Re: [Leica] R4s Winder
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 09:33:15 -0400

Gib:

Your problem if the drive is stopping at less than frame 36 is something is
dirty.  Try cleaning the contacts with a pencil eraser.  I have had this
problem and that cured it.  I also noticed that tightening the the drive
onto the camera too tight will also cause this. It must distort  something
that affects the contacts.  If these two tips do not cure it, send the
drive and camera off to be cleaned.

Regards,

Robert Stevens