Subject: [Leica] Eric STUNNED laser printer (WAY OFF TOPIC)
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:52:40 -0300

Apologies to the list for this... so whip me.

>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO
>http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
>How do I set my laser printer on stun?

Eric,

The local phone company had a fire last night in the operations building.
The culprit was a laser printer that caught fire.

BE CAREFUL when setting yours to "stun".

There is no chance there is even the most remote connection to Leica.

Cheers,
Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
<http://www.straylight.ca/locke/>
"I've finally figured out what's wrong with photography.
It's a one-eyed man looking through a little 'ole.
Now, how much reality can there be in that?" -- David Hockney