Subject: Re: [Leica] R4s Winder
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 21:58:00 -0600

>usually toward the
>ends of rolls. I can still use my thumb to advance the film and cock the
>shutter, so I know the camera body is functioning.

You do know that the winder and motor on R4s stop at frame 36
automatically, right? I like that feature. I wind on one extra fame at the
beginning, (to frame 2) then shoot to the end. That leaves 35 frames on the
roll of film. Perfect for 7x 5 frame neg. sleeves.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch