Subject: Re: [Leica] Minox 35GT
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 18:19:23 -0600

Bob,
As you might have read in a recent thread on the subject, I think the lens
on the Olympus XA is a piece of you know what.  It isn't even close to the
Minilux or the Leica AF-C1 for that matter.  I've got a prestine XA with
flash sitting in the closet with all the original packaging in case you or
anyone else would like to buy it.

When I bought the XA for my wife I considered the GT as well.  I sorely
regret that I didn't buy the Minox.  However, neither the GR nor the XA are
truly Point and Shoot cameras in the sense that the person using it doesn't
have to do any thing but point and shoot!
Bud