Subject: Re: [Leica] Minilux or Hexar?
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 18:13:20 -0600

Now you've got my dander up!

You only have to set the flash on the Minilux when you turn on the camera.
It stays in any mode you set it to until you turn it off.  It defaults to
the CORRECT setting, AUTOMATIC.

Your comments lead me to believe you haven't really tried the Minilux
because it doesn't work the way you've complained about.

As for the GR-1, unless you have the capability to crop your work, there's
no way a 28mm lens makes any sense as a general purpose lens so why would
you recommend it to someone who wants to buy his wife a P&S camera?

Whew, I'm glad I got that off my chest:-)

Bud