Subject: [Leica] Minilux or Hexar?
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 16:18:00 -0600

Right Nathan!  Ask ten people for their opinion and you get ten different
answers based on their background, experiences, priorities and prejudices.

My only concern is that the Minilux keeps getting knocked for some specific
fault that might not matter one whit to the person who uses it as a true P&S
camera.

Frankly, I'm glad that the flash is reset to automatic because I may leave
it in a mode that wouldn't work for my wife.

Regards,
Bud