Subject: Re: [Leica] digital photography - a BIG frustration
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 12:45:51 +0100

Alexander,

Dark slides and dark areas of slides are difficult to scan and require a
high(er) end 35mm slide/neg scanner. That is all there is it to it.
Evenly lit well exposed slides are easier to scan. I use the CanoScan
2700F at home and get terrible scans of the 'moody' slides, I use a
Polaroid Sprintscan+ at work and get much better results...

Alan