Subject: Re: [Leica] The 3D Efect
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 16:18:35 -0600

>Other factors probably come into play too: I would be surprised if a
>single factor alone was responsible for the "3d-effect"

You are right. It's more than that. Leica lenses have the ability (for the
most part, not all of them) to produce a sense of "being there" more than
other lenses. It's what attracted me to them back in '81 and why I keep
using them today. (Sheesh, I've been at it that long and I'm still looking
for a job? I need to be institutionalized!)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The distinction between past, present and future is only an illusion, even
if a stubborn one. - Albert Einstein