Subject: Re: [Leica] big Christmas gift! Kinda off topic!:)
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:30:51 -0600

Ted,

Big CONGRATULATIONS!! It couldn't happen to a better and more deserving
person!!!    Nuts, now we will have to share you with everyone else!!

This is a great Christmas present.

(BTW the first time I remember you is when you told me off for yapping
about the minute differences in lenses and systems, etc. and GO TAKE
PICTURES!!   You were right, as usual, and I did.  Actually, this was the
second time I remember you - the first time was when someone asked you
whether 'Ted Grant' was your real name or made up!  Remember??)

Dick Hemingway
Plano, Texas