Subject: [Leica] Merry Leica Christmas and Happy Hollidays
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:37:39 -0600

Lugs,

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous and healthy
New Year -  with a lot of Leica moments.

This is super group and family giving out advice, kindness and a slap up
along the head when needed, just like home. It is a privilege to be a
member of this group.

BTW we moved to Texas to get warm - today it is 24 F with a lot of sleet
and ice!!  If we have snow (first time since 1926) I'll have to crank up
the M6 and get some pictures.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX