Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim Lagerīs new book
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 07:47:25 +0100

Carsten,

I recently bought Lager's Volumes 1 and 2, and those are truly beautiful books.
I will be getting Volume 3 as well. The books are available in several online
shops, I have seen them in the UK for 109 GBP recently (at Fieldgrass & Gale I
believe). If you are member of the LHSA, the book can be purchased directly
from Lager for $130 (see ad in the latest Leica Catalog).

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium