Subject: Re: [Leica] Merry Christmas to the LUG!
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 07:51:17 +0100

Tom,

One of my great pleasures during the year that is now coming to an end has been
the jump into Leica and the discovery of the LUG. It was a privilege to meet so
many LUGgers in person at Photokina and the many subsequent get-togethers of the
Brussels gang. Thanks to you all, Merry <insert whichever holiday you celebrate at
this time of year> and Happy New Year.

I am leaving for Denmark on Sunday and will be back in Brussels on January 4. I
will not be unsubscribing, but will not be checking e-mail either during my
holiday, so I will plow through hundreds of messages when I return--hopefully not
a single flame among them!

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman