Subject: Re: [Leica] Luggers are dangerous
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 07:03:36 -0800

Nathan wrote:

<<<<<I tried a Noctilux in Lucien's office once, and last week at a dealer
in Brussels.

I am struggling a bit right now with the decision as to whether to keep my
other 50mm lens, the 1.4 Summilux. Now that I have the real thing, I am not
sure it makes sense to keep two 50mm lenses.>>>>

Hi Nathan,

Once you have a Noctilux attached and get over the weight you are "hooked".
Big time. Save time, just get rid of the other 50mm as all you'll do is
create a major headache of comparing roll after roll from each.

Just live dangerously, sell off the other, get more film and get out there
and do magic with the Noctilux. :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant