Subject: [Leica] Step Up, Down Rings for R Filters
From: "Greg Bicket" <GBicket@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 15:08:06 -0700

Hi Roy,

Went back and looked at your post.  You're trying to go from Series filter
sizes to 55mm, and the information I gave you may not be right.  What I was
trying to communicate was that I have found one which permits mounting 60mm
filter size filters on a lens which requires 55mm filter size filters.

While this doesn't sound like what you seek, however, this part may prove
useful to you and to other R LUGgers in this specific application.  I hope
so, in any event.  Sorry about the close-but-no-cigar.

Enjoy the light.

Greg Bicket