Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: M3/50DR Summicron
From: Jack Bowdle <jbowdle@redbrick.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:00:54 -0800

For a clean example, you're pricing appears to be right on.  You might get more if you agree to unbundle and sell items separately.

What filters do you have?

jb

Seattle, USA

At 11:43 AM 12/11/98 EST, you wrote:

>I have advertised for sale the listed below Leitz equipment.  Apparently the

>market for used Leica M3 with 50DR Summicron lens has "dried-up," or I have

>overpriced the goods.  What is the general market value of this equipment in

>excellent + condition?  Any help would be appreciated.

>M3, 50 mm DR Summicron, with close-up eyes (both camera and lens in excellent

>+ condition - no dings, glass is clean, etc.), a functioning MR meter, the

>Leitz Everready case, a reversible lens hood, body and lens caps and 3 chrome

>Leitz 39 mm filters.  Asking price is $1300.

Jack Bowdle

Sr. District Sales Manager

<italic>Red Brick Systems, Inc</italic>.			voice: 253-941-5100

PO Box 54129	 				fax:   253-941-7442

Redondo, WA 98054-0129			email: jbowdle@redbrick.com

800-320-5181