Subject: [Leica] FS: M3/50DR Summicron
From: Gdoces@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 11:43:00 EST

I have advertised for sale the listed below Leitz equipment.  Apparently the
market for used Leica M3 with 50DR Summicron lens has "dried-up," or I have
overpriced the goods.  What is the general market value of this equipment in
excellent + condition?  Any help would be appreciated.

M3, 50 mm DR Summicron, with close-up eyes (both camera and lens in excellent
+ condition - no dings, glass is clean, etc.), a functioning MR meter, the
Leitz Everready case, a reversible lens hood, body and lens caps and 3 chrome
Leitz 39 mm filters.  Asking price is $1300.