Subject: [Leica] Am I wrong???
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 03:55:05 -0600

Luggers,

I was reading the January issure of (ugh) Pop Photo and on p. 17 is saw a
picture of a young girl at the upper left purported (implied?) to have been
taken by Steve Mc Curry with Nikon equipment.

Am I wrong, or haven't I seen this same picture in some of the Lieca
publications as being taken with Lieca equipment??? The ad copy doesn't say
it was taken with Nikon or that Mr. McCurry took it (which I imagine he did).

BTW there is an article on the new Nikon F100 (F5 light) - interesting -
wonder what the street price will be??

Dick Hemingwat
Plano, TX