Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Royal Gold 25
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:16:28 -0300

At 02:15 PM 11/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Could you please reveal your source for purchasing this film?  I called
>Kodak, they say there were never two films labelled Ektar 25 and Ektar
>Pro 25; furthermore neither B&H nor Adorama have any 25-speed Kodak
>colour neg film.  Would love to buy some of this film!
>
>Regards,
>Nigel

        Part of the problem might be that Kodak had different names in
different markets for the same film.

        The EKTAR films were availible in Canada up until a few years ago.
They MAY have have a different name in Asian or Euro markets.
I have not seen a "GOLD" 25 asa neg film around here yet.

regards,
Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
<http://www.straylight.ca/locke/>
"I've finally figured out what's wrong with photography.
It's a one-eyed man looking through a little 'ole.
Now, how much reality can there be in that?" -- David Hockney