Subject: Re: [Leica] (off topic) Roswell NM Photo Trip
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:11:40 -0300

At 12:01 PM 11/12/98 -0700, you wrote:
>==========
>Dear James,
>You might want to take a 35mm or 50mm lens, too, just in case you are
abducted. You wouldn't want to miss interior shots of the space ships, and
think of the street scenes you could get. Wonder what the light would be
like? Could yo get batteries for an M6?
>Have a good trip,
>Joe Stephenson

        I would have to recommend a 21mm for hanging out at the sidewalk
cafe on the Mother Ship.  ...and don't count on metering on the "flesh tones"!

Warning! This is going to get silly,
Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
<http://www.straylight.ca/locke/>
"I've finally figured out what's wrong with photography.
It's a one-eyed man looking through a little 'ole.
Now, how much reality can there be in that?" -- David Hockney