Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Halogen light and lenses
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:43:22 -0600

> I believe that you miss the point.  The point is NOT that the specs are of
>no concern.  The point IS that they should not be there in the first place.

Jim's point is just fine. There are no perfect lenses. Period. You look
inside Nikon lenses, Canon lenses, they have the same thing. If you try
more than a sample of one.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken
seriously. Hubert Humphrey