Subject: Re: [Leica] No more PMK 25 - Nat Geo..
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:47:22 -0600

>On a slightly serious note, I did note recently that the likes of Bill
>Allard had gone back to Kodachrome after experimenting with Ekatachrome
>and/or Fuji.

I suspect that Kodak is finally going to come out with the rumored
Kodachrome 100 that has grain like Kodachrome 25. Kodachrome will always
have a technical advantage for gain and sharpness over any E6 film. Basic
physics. They just have to work with the color to make it more what pros
want. I want it to be improved (more accurate) but still like Kodachrome.
We don't need another Velveeta. :-)

BTW, National Geographic photographers can shoot anything they want,
including negative film.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken
seriously. Hubert Humphrey