Subject: Re: [Leica] Humber Super Snipe
From: "Gerry Walden" <photos@gerrywalden.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 18:26:07 -0000

The Humber Super Snipe is a dream of a car from the late 50's/early 60's.
Sadly they have disappeared from our roads now but as a teenager I used to
dream of such things - all leather and luxury, not too far short of a Rolls
Royce.   Humber cars later (eventually) became part of Chrysler through very
take-overs but the name had long since disappeared.

Thanks for the memories!

Gerry (UK)

"What the hell is a Humber Super Snipe?   The only "Snipe" that I am
familiar
with are the "Snipes" that I was taken to hunt in the boy scouts."