Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: batteries
From: "Gerry Walden" <photos@gerrywalden.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 18:14:05 -0000

Just wanted to say thanks to fellow LUGers who pointed out the possible
problems with Lithium batteries.   I have changed mine today for silver
oxide.   BTW, one of my books (Leica Rangefinder Practice M6 to M1 -
Matheson - Hove Books) warns of low voltage on mercury oxide.   It goes on
to say that the meter LED's grow weaker when batteries are failing and the
exposure meter DOES NOT work!

Gerry (UK)