Subject: [Leica] M6 Neophyte-Focus...Success!
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 98 02:45:10 GMT

Thanks for all of the input and advice! I have just retrieved my first set of
prints (some of which were accomplished while performing the "Leica-sway"  :-))
and it appears as if all is well with the focus alignment. Seems as if some of
the focus issues are similar to those initially encountered in my macro work
with the SLR system, ie. at wide apertures critical focus can be a little
tricky and takes a bit of practice. I really appreciate all of the responses
and am looking forward to learning more from this terrific group!

Sandy (who has now narrowed the next-lens choice down to the 75/1.4 or the 50
Noctilux....)