Subject: [Leica] Re: Unreliable Leica ?
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 09:17:18 -0800

The last time that the LUG ran a poll, perhaps 2% of the LUGgers reported a
problem with new equipment. In my 22 years of Leica ownership and use, I've
had eight different R cameras (three R7's now), and M6, and perhaps thirty
different lenses (I have fifteen now). I have never had a single failure
that was not my own fault. Never a problem right out of the box. I
personally believe the percentage of new bad equipment is minuscule.

Jim