Subject: [Leica] Half stop exposure with M3, is it possible?
From: "Jae S. Lee" <jlee@long-beach.va.gov>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 09:01:35 -0800

I was wondering if you can make half stop exposure with M3.  My old
Rolleicord does have half stops in aperture setting not in time.  Does
anyone have any experience with this?  It could be an interesting fact to
know as a tyro :-)
Someone on the net said that you can test your shutter in many speed
including one-1000th speed.  He said you can have an impression of a
rectangular through the shutter release.  I can do this at 500 but not at
1000.  What's your story?
Thank you all for all kinds of help... It's really great to be a LUGger!!!
Jason