Subject: Re: [Leica] metering in low light
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 20:07:07 -0800

David Morton  wrote:

<<<<This reminded me of a message posted on CIX a few days ago. I don't know
if it's true (the chap who posted it insists it is), but it made me laugh:

"A friend who runs a photo store in LA had cans of black, white, and grey
paint labelled up as 'zone paint', with instructions for painting the
areas of your scene which you wanted to be in zone4 etc.
Sold out the first day they went on the shelves.">>>>

Hi David,

Only in LA! :) I wonder what the buyers were zoned out on? :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant