Subject: Re: [Leica] Elmarit-R 2.8/35
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 18:19:46 -0500

Thib, et al.
I think Thib is right- it is series VI, and I have one, originally for my SL
it had only two cams and I had the third one added. It is a really nice
lens, and with it and the 28 Elmarit you have a really nice range.
 I was always impressed with the 'bokeh' of this lens- I told Marc once that
the out of focus highlights looked like little round doughnut, not as
pronounced as you'd find in a mirror lens, but circular nonetheless. I
wondered how that could be in such a lens! I use it still on the SL with B&W
mostly- almost as the 'Normal' lens.
Dan
dwpost@msn.com