Subject: [Leica] RH Designs Zone Analyser
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 06:11:00 EST

I am exploring the addition of an electronic piece of equipment in my darkroom
that will evaluate a negative and provide me with time and density
measurements.  Currently the one that provides the features that I think will
meet my needs is one made by RH Designs called the Zone Analyser.  RH Designs
website is http://www.nildram.co.uk.  They also have many other specialty
items.

Do any of the LUGGERS have experience with the Analyser?  If so I would
appreciate your comments.  Also, if you have suggestions of other devices I
would love to hear about it.

As always, your input is appreciated.

Bob Bedwell
Greensboro, NC