Subject: Re: AW: [Leica] Loupes in Photim Boutique
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 05:48:11 EST

I would like to suggest that you consider the Pentax loupe.  I have both the
Schneider and the Pentax and I use the Pentax almost exclusively.  It covers
the entire negative, it's heavy and hold everything in place.  I have found it
to be a real pleasure to use.

Bob

<< >This is one of my requirements, so I am back to looking for
 >something else. Perhaps the Schneider 6x aspheric loupe.

 I'm coming to this discussion really late, but I thought my input might help.
I've been looking at loupes for months, and nothing really impressed me -- the
Schneider 4x seemed "ok," and the Rodenstock was a little bit better.  The one
that made me stop looking was a Jobo loupe.  Seems well built, offered less
distortion than the Schneider and Rodenstock (though maybe that's how I'm
looking through it, glasses and all), and was under $100 locally.

 Probably worth looking at...