Subject: Re: [Leica] RH Designs Zone Analyser
From: Michael Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 06:37:04 -0800

Have had one for about a month.  Love it...does it all as you describe.
Note that you do have to do some testing and "programming" to use papers
other than the 4 that are "preprogrammed".  Was close to right on out of
the box for my Besler 23c w/condenser head.  Need to test and program to
use with cold lite.

At 06:11 AM 12/2/98 EST, you wrote:
>I am exploring the addition of an electronic piece of equipment in my
darkroom
>that will evaluate a negative and provide me with time and density
>measurements.  Currently the one that provides the features that I think will
>meet my needs is one made by RH Designs called the Zone Analyser.  RH Designs
>website is http://www.nildram.co.uk.  They also have many other specialty
>items.
>
>Do any of the LUGGERS have experience with the Analyser?  If so I would
>appreciate your comments.
Mike Leitheiser

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
                                   Tom McGuane