Subject: Re: [Leica] Come on guys
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 18:26:25 +0100

I do not see why the political, management and financial views of Leica
would not be appropriate on this list. In the 7 months I've been here we
have often discussed various aspects of the financials and the history of
the company.

In general, I think all attempts to limit the discussion to selected topics
are futile with an opinionated and active group like the LUG. All I ask is
that people put appropriate subject lines on their messages so that the
rest of us can make wise DELETE/READ choices.

Nathan

Gary D. Whalen wrote:

>   Come on guys.  This is not a political forum nor is it a managment
> forum.  This is the "Leica Photography" forum.  Can we please somehow
> resist the temptation of posting to the world our political, management
> and financial views of Leica.  Unless I am wrong we do photography to
> get away from that bs so I don't want to read about it here.  Maybe you
> could personally e-mail each other with your views and save the rest of
> us from these "non-topics".

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium