Subject: Re: [Leica] Come on guys
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 15:35:01 +0000

Marc wrote:
>I must agree with Oddmund on this.  As Thucydides has Pericles say, "we do
>not say that the man who takes no interest in politics minds his own
>business:  we say he has no business here at all".
>
>In other words, all life is political.  I cannot conceive of a truly
>apolitical life.  This is bound to ooze over into our photography.

Well guys, sure beats the hell out of discussing Leicas, or did the LUG
recently change its raison d'etre?

On principle I'm deleting everything which bears the Oddmund imprint
without reading. From the reactions so far (pace Mike Dembinski), it
appears to be the same old stuff that Ted's M6 was on the receiving end of.

Ho-hum - don't say I didn't warn you.....<g>

Slan

Alex

On

Alex Hurst