Subject: [Leica] selftimers on M6 (LTM to "M""
From: MGMcGough@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:22:55 EST

  I have both Tom A's soft release & the OZTNO/14088 that is commonly
  used as a soft release on the "M"s but was originally designed for the
  conversion of a LTM cable release to one that could be used with the
  "M"s.  By attaching  this little coupling to the standard LTM self-timer
  APDOO - you now have a Leitz built selftimer, which is simple yet as
  good as they get.  We used this DA device set at 12 sec.delay on our
  telescope - to allow enough time for the rig to stop vibrating.

  Mary Grace (de Milo)