Subject: [Leica] Welcome back Oddmund....
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:46:34 -0500

Welcome back Oddmund,

I'm afraid one of the Lug elves notified the list of your re-subscription
and caused the discussion that preceded your first post.  That probably
wasn't the best re-introduction back to the list.  Anyhow..... Roger
Beamon himself rejoined the list recently as well as many new and
sometimes rather outspoken contributors during your absence.

I've been quite busy myself during the last few weeks with barely a
moment to read the Lug,

Anyhow...  welcome back .

Duane Birkey

HCJB World Radio