Subject: [Leica] old job back
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 12:26:58 -0600

Just so friends know, I have resigned as photo editor of the newspaper
where I am working. I am moving back into a staff photographer position.
And since this is one of the main reasons I moved back to Missouri, I'm
going to be looking for a new job out in the Pacific Northwest again.

Gotta go with my passion. Photography.

Paperwork, politics and endless meetings were not why I got into
photojournalism.

Wish me luck. Another photojournalist committed to the Leica way is hitting
the streets.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO