Subject: RE: [Leica] M to PK adaptor?
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 12:13:27 -0000

Alex,
I don't know if there's an adapter made, I doubt it, though the construction
is not too difficult. Find a Leica M female mount and araldite it to the
shortest Pentax male mount you can find. Short extension tubes are the best,
leitz made one about a centimetre deep, in chrome, Pentax and their
followers must have created something similar.

Frank D. did offer to machine anything we wanted.....

Jem